Monday, June 11, 2012

I'm a BAAAADDD girl. ;)


I've always been rebellious, and I tend to get myself in trouble sometimes.

Usually it's no big deal...

But then I made a little bitty mistake and ended up arrested. Uh oh!

Luckily, I have very good friends in high places...

So I cut a quick deal and the charges got dropped, but now I'm doing this niteflirt thing to pay back my benefactor.

He thinks I have potential. ;)

What do you think?

Could we have a good time?

xox,

Tabby, the ever so twisted!

1 comment:

  1. I wouldn't drop any charges, you would be the one dropping, straight over my knee, my wife would be lifting your skirt for me to rub the very cheeks I'm about to slap, in fact I would make you strip her to her thong first just so she to can be punished if she did not comply with my orders.I would start with gentle smacks getting my wife to check your not showing signs of arousal, you bare cheeks would start to glow but I'm not sure my wife has told me the truth nd I believe you're enjoying it so I make her pull your pants to one side exposing your clit lips so I can see if you are wet, I can't see so I spank her and strip her thong off and make her pull your panties down, all the time I am spanking her and oh my I can see white sticky glistening on your lips. You're loving her being humiliated so it's time I taught you to behave, bend over you dirty slut! now wife stick your tongue into the sluts fanny nd lick like it's your last lick. Slap,, I've just cracked a smack on your bare naked arse, I can see your little brown eye wince so I shove my finger in, you try to resist but I pump like mad nd you come all overm me, mmmm it's time you were given a good old fukin, I tell my wife to put on the 9"strap-on ND push it deep inside you, you're loving it so I am to your humiliation and bring in the guys from the snooker room, now you really are going to get some serious cock, stark naked in front of me nd all the lads with your pussy wide open ouzzing come? To be continued!!!!

    ReplyDelete